The Occupational Safety & Heath Administration will provide the program.
Our speaker will be Scott Feil, an Industrial Hygienist/CSHO with OSHA. Scott has 29 years’ experience and performed inspections in general industry, construction and federal applications of enforcement for the OSH Act of 1970. He has primary experience having performed:
- comprehensive safety and health inspections in the manufacturing sector,
- industrial hygiene based comprehensive inspections targeting silica exposures in the manufacturing sector,
- (and managed) Process Safety Management inspections in chemical manufacturing, petroleum refining and explosives/munition manufacturing,
- lockout and machine guarding based inspections involving electronic controls (“control reliable”/SIL/safety circuit involved equipment) in the manufacturing sector,and
- combustible dust inspections/accident investigations in a variety of industries.