Holmes County is a wonderful place to live and work.
This rural community maintains a strong business infrastructure, supports high-quality schools and community organizations, and provides a comfortable lifestyle within an integrated culture of Amish and non-Amish. If you’re interested in finding out more about Holmes County, click the links below.
If you have specific questions about moving to Holmes County or would like to order a relocation packet, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door. —Milton Berle
When looking for a job what matters to you, matters to us. Here in Holmes County we are exploding with new and exciting career opportunities for people who not only want to work, but want to create roots within a community. If this seems like you, please check out these options listed below and check back often.
Opportuntities at Mast Trucking
Do you have what it takes to be a Professional Driver?
Candidates accepted will join our Best-In-Class training program, where we're 'training the right people to become great drivers.' Get paid as you train to become a truck driver. Earn your Class A Commercial Driver’s License. Set yourself up for an essential career.
For more info, visit our website : https://www.masttruckinginc.com
Opportuntities at DTroy Roofing and Construction
Looking for framing crew and General Labor
Paid Vacation, Benefits, Health Insurance
Salary based on experience
If you are interested please contact the number and ask for David Troyer. Call 330-988-2130
Opportuntities at Hummel Group
Accounts Receivable Specialist
Desired Location: Flexible: Berlin, Wooster, Orrville
Status: Full Time
As part of our team, you will have the opportunity to:
· Prepares, posts, verifies, and records carrier commission payments and transactions related to accounts receivable.
· Maintains and updates files, including name or address changes, mergers, or mailing attentions.
· Post commission payment amounts to appropriate client policies in the client management service.
· Completes data uploads from excel spreadsheets, and manually enters data accurately into automated management system.
· Transitions data from carriers into excel reports.
· Other job duties as assigned.
A Successful Employee:
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Microsoft Excel and related software as well as other accounting software programs.
· Ability to operate related office equipment, such as computers, 10-key calculator, and copier.
· Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced environment.
· Ability to anticipate work needs and interact professionally with customers.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· High school diploma or equivalent required; Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting preferred.
· At least two years of related experience required.
· Valid Ohio driver’s license.
You can learn more about the Hummel Group on our career page : https://www.hummelgrp.com/careers.
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Opportuntities at First Federal Bank Community Bank
Looking for a company that invests in its employees? Check out First Federal Community Bank.
Head on over to learn more at : https://www.firstfed.com/about-us/careers.html
Opportuntities at Holmes County General Health District
Here at the Holmes County General Health District, we are always looking for qualified persons to join our team! HCGHD prides itself on diversity in the workforce and attempts to hire individuals who are reflective of the population that we serve. Individuals with unique qualifications such as bi-lingual skills are highly encouraged to apply.
The HCGHD offers a family friendly, flexible work environment. Employees are awarded 12 paid holidays as well has vacation time, personal time, and sick time. Additionally, we offer health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, and an employee assistance program.
The HCGHD is an equal opportunity employer and provider of services.
Registered Environmental Health Specialist/Environmental Health Specialist-In-Training:
Early Intervention Service Coordinator:
WIC Support Staff-Breastfeeding Peer Helper/Intake Clerk:
Public Health Nurse:
Opportuntities at Sherwin- Williams
- Both positions are based at our Store in Millersburg: 979 S Washington St, Millersburg, 44654
- Part-Time Associate Driver I: https://jobsearch.sherwin.com/en/job-description?jobNumber=2200081B
- Part-Time Retail Store Associate: https://jobsearch.sherwin.com/en/job-description?jobNumber=22000DKE
Opportuntities at Mavin
Opportuntities at Dutchman Hospitality
E-commerce Manager postion: https://jobapply.page.link/5tPXR